The holidays are coming and now is the time to pamper yourself or someone on your holiday gift-giving list with duri nail polishes. With the new “Revel In Luxury” Collection, elevates autumnal- and winter-toned neutrals into rich nail polish hues that add just the right amount of pop to cold weather’s manis and pedis.
Each shade in this collection has its own unique flare and glamour. ‘Revel in Luxury’ is made up of robust and lush shades that feature blended multi-faceted, androgynous colors, luxe neutrals and powerful statement-making pigments that are extravagant yet effortlessly sophisticated.
These twelve brand new polishes are inspired by the trending Pantone 2015 Fall Fashion reports, which indicate a balancing of earthy neutrals with bold color statements.
You Can Choose From:
* It’s All About Me (659) – a cultivated, vibrant watermelon pink
* Posh (667) – an enigmatic, sensual purple
* Live It Up! (662) – a soothing moss khaki
* In Vogue (666) – a sophisticated and playful salmon
* Oh, My Stars (657) – a serene yet confident dark turquoise with just a hint of blue micro-shimmer
* Black Diamond (663) – a powerful black saturated with silver micro-glitter
* Chic Chick (658) – a luxurious taupe-hued mink
* Au Moment (660) – a stately pearly iced pink
* Lost In Elegance (661) – a sumptuous chinchilla with subtle copper and silver micro-shimmer
* Paint The Town (664) – a tasteful winter amaryllis red
* Feeling Beautiful (665) – a dusty, comforting rose
* Revel In Luxury (668) – a magnificent shimmering royal sapphire
I love keeping my nails looking nice! Unlike some women, I relish doing the home manicure and pedicure treatment. You’ll rarely and I mean RARELY see me running around with naked nails! On top of that, I love making up home mani & pedi kits and giving them as gifts to my friends!
This new Fall & Winter nail polish collection from duri is absolutely fantastic! There isn’t a bad shade in the bunch! There are pastels, neutrals, dark shades and bright colors. Definitely something for everyone in this collection!
Recently I had my mother, adult daughter and grand daughter over to my home for a girls “day-in” pampering party. We soaked our feet, waxed & moisturized our hands and then got busy coloring our nails. It was fun seeing the colors that everyone picked out and used!
With the duri line of nail polishes I would recommend that you use the standard two coats to get nice & even coverage. I found that I got decent wear out of the polishes and didn’t need any touch-ups for 7-9 days. Even then…the touch-ups were minor. I really LOVE this line of nail colors!
You can learn more about duri cosmetics by visiting their site online. You can find their nail polishes at various retailers across the nation.
* This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may or may not receive a small commission which helps to support this site. Thank you!
Disclaimer: Shelly H. has personally reviewed the product listed above. Shelly has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Shelly did receive a free product to try out so she could evaluate and use it for her review. Her thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. Thanks!