I love chocolate, especially high-end chocolates like Godiva. I also enjoy buying chocolates and giving them as holiday gifts and as hostess gifts throughout the holiday season. Chocolates ~ Everyone loves them!
GODIVA is sparking a little joy by offering chocolate lovers a delectable variety of holiday treats made with real, premium Belgian chocolate. With everything from the Holiday Luxury Box embellished with Swarovski elements ($150) to the Hot Cocoa Gift Set ($20), GODIVA has the perfect gift to meet any budget.
Take a look at some of these great gift ideas:
* 36 piece Holiday Ballotin ($50) – Our deliciously rich, signature assortment of classic GODIVA Belgian chocolates including sumptuous caramels, luscious ganaches and rich pralines presented in our iconic gold box tied with a red ribbon.
* 32 piece Limited Edition Holiday Chocolates & Truffles Collection ($50) – A festive assortment of all-time favorites mixed with limited edition holiday chocolates and truffles including Gingerbread, Eggnog and Raspberry Linzer Torte.
* 24 piece Signature Truffle Gift Box ($50) – A luxurious assortment of the full truffle line, adorned with a red ribbon.
* Hot Cocoa Gift Set ($20) – Twelve cocoa packets including three milk, three dark and three caramel – a sublime winter indulgence.
* The new Peppermint Trufflelata™ ($6) is the perfect flavor to ring in the holiday season. Head into your nearest GODIVA store and watch one of our Candy Cane Truffles blended into a festive treat, sprinkled with crushed candy cane and topped with fresh whipped cream.
The great folks over at Godiva sent me 2 packages of their holiday chocolates to check out for all of you. As soon as they arrived, I had them opened and we were sampling all of the goodness inside!
The 24 piece Signature Truffle Gift Box is sure to please anyone on your gift-giving list. Each box comes wrapped with a red satin ribbon. Inside you will find 24 delicious truffles in 2 different flavors. The flavors in this gift set are: Birthday Cake, Aztec Spice, Oranges & Cream, Butterscotch Walnut, Double Dark Gelato, Chocolate Souffle, 72% Extra Dark Chocolate, Black Forest Cake, Key Lime, Chocolate Lava Cake, Milk Chocolate, 50% Dark Chocolate, Double Dark Raspberry, Strawberry Creme Tarte, Cappuccino, Milk Chocolate Mousse, Creme Brulee, Salted Caramel, Salted Almond, Dark Chocolate Vanilla and Hazelnut Crunch.
The Assorted Truffles in milk and dark chocolate come packaged in adorable star-shaped ornament box. Each one has a creamy chocolate filling. Mine had 9 delicious, individually wrapped truffles inside. I decided to place one at each place setting at our Thanksgiving dinner table. My guests loved their after dinner treat! Great gift to give or use as a little holiday hostess thank you gift.
Godiva chocolates…that is what is on my holiday list! The perfect chocolate gift to give and to receive! Head on over to Godiva and take a look around! Now is the time to get your holiday shopping done!
Disclaimer: Shelly Hill has personally reviewed the product listed above. Shelly has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Shelly did receive a free product to try out so she could evaluate and use it for her review. Her thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. Please read our Terms of Service & Disclaimer Policy before entering our giveaways. Thanks!