Summer is my favorite season of the year. As soon as summer is officially over, I start counting down the months, weeks and days until it arrives again. Living in the north east, I can tell you…our winters are long & hard…I hate them!
With that said, there are some things about Summer that I really hate and thought I would share them with all of you today.
* Bugs – mosquitoes, flies, spiders, gnats, etc.
* Snakes – despise them!
* Worms and Slugs – gross me out!
* High Heat and Humidity – anything over 90 degrees and humidity at 70% or more
* Severe Thunderstorms and Tornadoes
* Loud Music Blasting from Cars
* Dogs Crapping in my Yard (people walk them longer distances in the summer and let them crap in neighbor’s yards)
* People Who Mow Their Lawn at 5am to Beat the Heat
* Excessive Sweating
* Buildings that Don’t have Air Conditioning
* Over-Crowded Beaches
* Tourists Jamming up our Local Area (I live in a tourist area)
So, I would love to hear from you…what do you hate about Summer? Leave your comments below!