After recently partnering with the #1 diet and fitness website, SparkPeople, Acacia is excited to produce the first DVD from the leader in healthy living, Canyon Ranch. Canyon Ranch: Strong & Sculpted, takes healthy living to a new level with three transformative total-body workouts (core, strength training, and yoga), plus three bonus segments with their top health experts and a recipe booklet from their renowned chefs.
Now you can bring the Canyon Ranch experience home with these three 20-minute workouts for total-body transformation designed to work together to firm, tone and invigorate your entire body. The workouts include a dynamic strength-training segment to build strong bones and long, lean muscle; a fluid, easy-to-follow yoga flow for more body sculpting and to improve balance and flexibility; and a powerful core segment to work the muscles of the abs and hips that are key to a powerful, smoothly functioning physique.
The workout options include:
* Core (20 minutes, plus 5 minute cool down) with Canyon Ranch fitness instructor Darcy McCue.
* Strength Training (20 minutes, plus 9 minute cool down) with Canyon Ranch fitness instructor Heather Schmidt.
* Yoga (20 minutes, plus 5 minute savasana) with Heather Schmidt.
Bonus Features include:
* Cooking with Super Foods: How to select & prepare foods that reduce inflammation with Canyon Ranch’s nutrition director and corporate chef (7 minutes).
* Building Lean Muscle: What you need to know about muscle and how to build muscle through exercise with exercise physiologist (3 minutes).
* Healthy Joints: How to protect and strengthen your joints during exercise and in everyday life with integrative medicine expert (4 minutes).
* Also included is a bonus booklet with recipes from the renowned chefs of Canyon Ranch.
The DVD is available for purchase starting on May 1st, 2012 for the suggested retail price of $16.99. Approximate running length is 79 minutes, plus bonus.
My Review: Right now I am fighting some kidney stones so I wasn’t able to complete all 3 of the workouts on the DVD, but did manage to do most of the Yoga workout which I absolutely loved! Once I am healed up, I plan on trying the other 2 workouts on the DVD. I did sit and watch all of the bonus features and went through the recipe booklet and I love those too. I really learned a lot by watching the bonus episodes on how to cook with super foods, how to build lean muscle while working out and how to keep my joints healthy. This is a GREAT DVD for both beginners and for those who avidly workout.
If you are looking for a new effective workout program that works your body out to it’s fullest potential and helps to educate you along the way, this is a great DVD for you to add to your workout video collection. I am really looking forward to getting into this DVD even more once I come off my current medical restrictions! It’s fabulous!!!
Please take a few minutes of time today to visit Acacia’s web site to learn more about them and this wonderful DVD. You’ll be glad that you did!
One winner is going to win a copy of the Canyon Ranch – Strong & Sculpted Workout DVD ARV $17 Enjoy it!
Disclaimer: Shelly Hill has personally reviewed the product listed above. Shelly has not received any monetary compensation for her review. Shelly did receive a free product to try out so she could evaluate and use it for her review. Her thoughts & opinions in this review are unbiased & honest and your opinions may differ. Two Classy Chics is not responsible for delivery of any giveaway items won from this blog. We are not responsible for injury or mis-use of any products won from the Two Classy Chics Blog. Please read our Terms of Service & Disclaimer Policy before entering our giveaways. Thanks!